Starred gastronomy by Air France
Two star awarded Michelin chefs sign the new menu at la premiere and business class of Air France
The next months, Air France passengers will be able to enjoy new dishes signed by Régis Marcon in class La Première class and by Guy Martin in Business class, on long-distance flights departing from Paris.
RÉGIS MARCON, a three star chef in La Première
With a goal to continue to surprise the passengers of Air France in La Première with his inventive gourmet cuisine, Régis Marcon signed two new starters and seven main courses for the next three months. They are unique culinary creations made with the best French products. Choosing this three star chef, Air France wants to raise even more its role as ambassador of fine French cuisine internationally.
Régis Marcon is offering to the customers of La Première designer suites authentic cuisine, enhanced with products of the season.
Two new appetizers
- Chicken terrine, October and December
- Terrine of duck and wild mushrooms in November
Seven new hot main dishes
John Dory fish fillet in white sauce with lemon verbena, with chanterelle and spinach
Chicken with black morchella mushrooms
- Bouillabaisse with catfish and shrimp
- Duck pâté en croûte
GUY MARTIN, THE FAMOUS CHEF OF LE GRAND VÉFOUR IN BUSINESS CLASS
In order to surprise its passengers and reaffirming once again its role as ambassador of the French cuisine, Air France trusts the Business Class for the next three months to Guy Martin menu, awarded with two Michelin stars. Departing from Paris, and over the long distance flights and some medium-distance flights *, the chef invites passengers to discover the diversity of the six dishes inspired by international flavours and are updated every two weeks.
- Hake fish, basmati rice with turmeric, zucchini puree with cashews, coconut sauce flavoured with Espelette pepper
- Beef with fried wild mushrooms, artichoke puree and organic beetroot with blackcurrant sauce
- Fried shrimp, broccoli with ginger, mashed pumpkin with shellfish sauce and parsley
- Orecchiette pasta with squid and arugula, tomato flavoured with coriander
- Roast guinea fowl breast, carrot puree and watercress, risotto organic red quinoa with cranberry juice
- Maniguette beef with pepper, penne with organic corn, vegetables and baby onions
GOURMET MENU crafted from AWARDED CHEFS WITH MICHELIN STARS
To serve in the La Première suites, Air France is working with the Servair Culinary Studio, chaired by Joël Robuchon. During the year, Michelin-starred French Chefs undertake to create new culinary delights in the La Première menu. Joël Robuchon, Michel Roth, Régis Marcon and Guy Martin succeed each other in order to offer the best culinary experience in the air. The products of high-quality, French prestige brands, respect for seasonality and subtle flavours, balance in the dishes proposed and stable quality, are just some of the principles set by the chefs as ambassadors of fine French cuisine as they respond to the call of Air France.
DISHES “A LA CARTE” TO CELEBRATE THE FINE INTERNATIONAL CUISINE
With “A la Carte” options that are available on all long-distance flights of the company ** departing from Paris-Charles de Gaulle, passengers of La Première and Business Class can enjoy more freedom in their food during their trip, ordering before making their flight one of six dishes at no extra charge:
- Thai kitchen
- Traditional Chinese
- Indian Flavours
- Delicious Japanese cuisine
- Korean flavours
- Seafood cart
Customers can book their menu during the period from 90 days up to 24 hours before departure. They can choose when they buy their ticket or via www.airfrance.gr, the «Manage your bookings»
* Available in medium-haul flights departing from Paris to Algiers, Amman, Athens, Bucharest, Casablanca, Yerevan, Istanbul, Kiev, Lisbon (since October 30, 2016), Moscow, Oran, Rabat, St. Petersburg, Sofia, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tunisia, Warsaw (from October 30, 2016).
** Excluding the flight AF022 Paris (Charles de Gaulle) – New York (JFK)